Multi-Funnel Attribution Remarketing
Custom Remarketing Strategies That Drive Sales
Speak with a remarketing results specialist.
Redefining remarketing strategies.
One of the most beneficial PPC strategies is remarketing, which essentially allows you to offer ads to a user who has previously clicked on your advertisement. Remarketing ads can be helpful because they keep your business and product in the minds of those who are about to make a purchase.
Our PPC company has over a decade of remarketing experience so if you take your PPC campaign a step further, your ad can also appeal to a target audience similar to your targeted remarketing campaign. When you target a specific keyword in the content of your ad, it will be displayed to users looking for that keyword.
Behavior funneling produces 61% higher conversion rates.
Your buyer’s journey is segmented into hierarchy campaigns, displaying intent-based ads based on where your customer is in the buying process. Our approach yields customer acquisitions by positioning the right ads at the moments the buying decision occurs.
Funnel your buyers down your specific conversion path.
- Recapture Valuable User With Higher Quality Ads
- Properly Executed Audience Lists Create Better Results
- Muti-Funnel Approach Drives More Sales Opportunities
- Increase Lead Generation Rates With Incentivized Ad Offerings
- In-House Designers Deliver Better A/B Testing Outcomes
The consumer journey
Your website visitors have multiple reasons why and how they arrived at your storefront. Our segmentation strategy creates unique behavioral ads based on many factors. These behavioral ads guide your buyers, from top of the funnel down the path to conversion.
The right offer at the right moment
The remarketing segmentation audiences are consistently improved with A/B testing ensuring maximum ctr and retention rates. Creatively our collective voice guides the right message to the right consumer once the bottom of the buyer funnel is reached.
Multi-Channel & Multi-Funnel Remarketing
Ways to remarket with Google Ads
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
Facebook and Google Display Network Offer the Best Reach
Where will you get the most bang for your remarketing buck? Right now, Google Display Network and Facebook offer the most incredible reach for your remarketing campaigns.
GDN reaches 90% of Internet users worldwide, 65% of whom they get every single day. More than a trillion impressions are served to over 1 billion users every month. Meanwhile, Facebook has more than 1.4 billion users, over a billion of whom logged in yesterday.
Remarketing ads on both GDN and Facebook and find that both are incredibly powerful.